05 April 2013

Trip to Petronas Penapisan Melaka..!


Assalamualaikum n salam 050413..

Okeyyhh..look at the title!! Yes yesterday we (petroleum chemistry students) are having a field trip to Petronas Penapisan Melaka.. So, this is a bit like a report for that trip la..hahaha..report la sgt…omo omo talk about the report!arrrgggghhhhhhh I really really don’t like report writing but I do reeeeeeaaaallllllyyyy like having a trip like that.. I think that’s normal for all uni student after all we’re stressed out with all thing in the campus.. so, that kind of trip can be a way for us to release tension la…MAYBE..hahaha.. I’m just talk what I feel..ok stop babbling..actually I don’t want to talk much just want to share some pictures that have been taken there with NEW CAMERA and azie's ipad as well…kemain lg highlight tu..hahaha..just a compact camera lo..ok lets start picturing!!

( ida, me, azie, ummu and mariana)
This the first picture..just five of us meaning that we’re the earlier comers and of course I’m the earliest..hahaha..

(me and aniqah wardiah)
Ya ALLAH I’m so lucky today..! she is my matric’s friend..now she is studying in UITM Shah Alam taking Applied Chemistry.. A bit surprised when she suddenly cry out my name..when she say “atiq” directly I’m look at her..eh “aniq”..!!waaa long time no see aa..after end of matriculation session I did not have any chance to see her again..Alhamdulillah..today I get the chance..thank you ALLAH..

   (me, ida, azie n ummu)                                          
Subhanallah such a beautiful scenery..behind us the Melaka port..wahh I’m too excited even we are only allowed to see the port far far away from it..but syukran we are giving the chances to see the real port as before we only see this kind of port in picture or video..Alhamdulillah..

(davin, ida, me, razman, chee fong)
Okay this is my group member for refinery assignment..hopefully we will having a good cooperation..but thanx for all the cooperation up till now..

(kak alin, azie, Ir Azim, me and ummu)
Haaaaaaaaaaaa..this is the most important picture..hahaha..man with the yellow suit (what suit? I forgot already) is the one of the processing engineer there..knowing what he is 25 years old make me can’t stop starring at him..kahkahkah..wow everyone including me(off course) admire him..hahahaha..but when I looking and listening to her ‘ceramah’ about refinery, I can see that he is a bit ‘berlagak’ with that Ir. title..huhh on what he is proud of I don’t know.. Bro, don’t forget that all what you get today is from ALLAH..even my head say he looks like that, I still usha-ing him..hahaha

Ray ban
Menggedik with azie’s ray ban(right spelling or not??not sure..haha )..somehow I think I should have one..ok later I will ask money from ma to buy that.. I’m sure they will shock if I have that ray ban…hahaha

The Scenery
This one of the view from that hill (hill where we’re allowed to go to see the refinery site)..Ya ALLAH..Subhanallah.. all this are from ALLAH..hopefully one day I have the chances to go to that refinery site not just seeing far far away.. inshaa ALLAH one fine day I will be there(ummu said this when she look me like dreaming but not dreaming actually..but after she said that words, deep inside my heart I said ‘ameen’ and pray for that..hohoho)

We are KIMPET
Okay this is last picture..US..we are UPM petroleum chemistry students..
Before I end up this ‘coretan’, one word I wanna say PRECIOUS..one more WONDERFUL..one more HAPPENING…
Yes the experience that I get from this trip is PRECIOUS, WONDERFUL and HAPPENING…
Alhamdulillah I’m the one of the chosen one to have this experience..that’s all for now..thank you..
Assalamualaikum.. 















No comments:

Post a Comment