03 April 2013

" I promise I will..."


Assalamualaikum n happy 030413..

Thank God, let us extend the gratitude for Allah and His grace we can still breathe fresh air in the land lent by all of us. Moreover, we are as inheritors God on this earth. 

Peace and blessings be upon Prophet Muhammad's great because of the efforts he and his weary companions, so now we can feel pleasure and Islamic faith is very precious.

Alhamdulillah..
Thanx to ma n abah who raised me up until i become who i am now..hoho..i am your big girl now and a matured daughter as well..yes that's the important..haha..
I'm sorry  ma for not done the best in my previous 5 semesters even actually i have the chances to do that..huhu..but i still remember when u said "don't ever regret what was happened in your live"..yes i will always remember ma..

Ok back to the tittle..!promise??will??
yess i will ma..i will abah..i will do my best this semester and upcoming semester..yess I WILL..sorry i can't promise to get the best but i promise to do the best for both of you..i know it hard for me to wake up back after all happened before..i need some time to balance back my pointer..i promise i will..insha ALLAH..

ma i'm bad right??hohoho..


wooooooooo i miss them a lot..honestly i can't wait till end of this week..
ooo my, if i could fly now..!!hohoho


#my first trial to post in English..I know there are too many mistake in the arrangement of sentences..even me myself read back this post i feel like i read a 'keling blog'..hahahahaha..but it's okey..it is one of ENGLISH LEARNING PROCESS..i wish to have a tongue that can speak english fluently..haha..insha ALLAH..

ok that's all..babai..assalamualaikum..


No comments:

Post a Comment